Uniprint QLD – Computer says NO!

//Uniprint QLD – Computer says NO!
  • Logan Training manual printing Brisbane

Uniprint QLD – Computer says NO!

Hello to all you Logan printing enthusiasts in Brisbane QLD 4000. Print life is trundling along here at Uniprint QLD. Jobs in progress at the moment include some product packaging ‘hanger cards’, magazines, brochures, flyers and business cards.

My computer said NOOOOOOOO! The Mac that I wrote about cleaning in my last post has officially died and will no longer even turn on.

I researched the symptoms further and it seems to be a known issue with the processor or video card. The cost to fix either problem was around $400-$500 which seemed like a lot to spend on a 7 year old Mac computer.

We ended up going with a Windows PC this time due to cost and software availability etc. The mac was good to us, but I couldn’t justify spending nearly double the money for a nicer looking case with lower operating specifications.

I’m all set up on the new computer and luckily had transferred all of our internal orders /artwork onto a portable hard drive a few months ago. ON the downside, I did lose all my emails for the second time in 3 months. Somehow I lost all of my sent emails around 3 months ago, when the Imac started playing up. This was a massive pain in the rear end, as I was foolishly storing all my quote emails in my sent items without a back up.

Needless to say, I will be saving a PDF of all my quotes in future and saving a copy onto my portable hard drive.  I felt like a bit of a goose, having a to ask my customers to send me a copy of my own quote when they want to place an order.

Brisbane / Logan Printing specialists

If you would like to discuss you urgent printing requirements or request a quote for business stationary or marketing material, you have come to the right place. Call our friendly team of Brisbane printers and graphic design experts in Yarrabilba QLD 4207 (Logan, Australia).

Christmas Card Printing for Brisbane / Logan

Hello you Brisbane printing fanatics! Im sorry it has been 2 weeks since the last post from Uniprint QLD – your Logan printer.

Christmas Card Printing for Brisbane / Logan

If you haven’t ordered your XmasCards or 2107 Calendars, time is running out to make an order and distribute them to your customers before Christmas.

I have a fantastic solution that will kill two stones with one bird.. (Sorry for the Dad Joke – I’ve been practicing).

Last year we distributed a combined Xmas card / calendar combo to thank our customers for their support. We had a family photo on the front of the card and the back panel was a calendar which was perforated and had a small magnet attached.

We had such great feedback from our customers that we decided to offer this Calendar/Christmas card combination as a special product release. Production time is 6-8 working days, so get your orders in fast.

Christmas Card / Fridge Calendar Combo

Specifications:

Printed CMYK 2 sides. Stock: 300gsm art board. Size: 210 x 198mm. Perforated at centre to make fold and tear line. 20 x 40mm magnet applied to the back of calendar section. Supplied flat. Production time is 8-10 working days.

Quantity: Price:
100 $320 + GST
200 $395 + GST
500 $530 + GST
1000 $650 + GST

I seem to be getting slacker and slacker every month with releasing content! One of my new years resolutions is to go back to making regular updates every week. I also want to make more digital marketing videos, but need to find more interesting topics and write better scripts.

The last video we did with the drone that dodged crocodiles and sharks to deliver business cards to ‘the back of no where’ was a huge success. We had more than double the interactions, more reach, likes and shares on facebook than we had for any other video. This really showed me the power of viral marketing if you can make the video interesting to all people, not just those who are in the market for your product at that time.

Contact our printer Logan in Yarrabilba, by phone or email to discuss your Christmas card printing Brisbane

Happy New Year Brisbane Printers

Happy New year and welcome to 2017 with Uniprint QLD, your local Brisbane Printers in Yarrabilba QLD 4207.

We have had a great Christmas / holiday break and we are looking forward to another year of printing for Logan and QLD businesses in Australia. Our design team is also back on board and ready to help with any of your artwork or graphic design requirements. Our product range still includes business cards, flyers and brochures, stickers and labels, banners and signage, magnets, calendars, duplicate invoice books, booklets, magazines, catalogues etc.

Our holiday break started in a fairly relaxing manner, but soon spiraled out of control into a string of family commitments. We did a good job of relaxing between the 19th and the 24th, then came Christmas… We had family over to our place for lunch, then went to another family get together for the afternoon and dinner. First thing on the morning of the 26th, we packed our bags and drove to my Mums place at Yandina on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland.  We stayed until the 30th which was the morning of our daughter Katelyn’s 4th birthday.

The stay at Mum’s was good but Katelyn was so excited to see Nanny & Poppy that we didn’t get much relaxing done. The girls had a blast swimming with Poppy every day and we celebrated Katelyn birthday with a ‘Nanny made’ birthday cake on the morning of the 30th.

We did as little as possible after driving home to Brisbane from Yandina. A solid week of relaxing was had, before driving to the Gold Coast yesterday to meet up with some cousins and their kids who I hadnt seen for 16 years. It was great to see everyone again and the kids had a good time swimming in the resort pools.

It was a struggle to check back in to reality this morning, but the day has been good so far.  We are busy enough to not be stressed and quiet enough that I can ease back into the work routine.

Our whole team is back on board and ready to help with all of your graphic design and Brisbane printing requirements. Contact our office in Yarrabilba QLD 4207 by phone or email.

By |November 7th, 2016|Uncategorized|18 Comments

About the Author:

18 Comments

1. CalebHartnet November 24, 2016 at 10:57 pm - Reply

I see your website needs some fresh content. Writing manually
    is time consuming, but there is tool for this task.
    Just search for – Digitalpoilo’s tools

• ryan January 25, 2017 at 9:15 am - Reply

Thanks for the heads up Caleb, I am planning on re-vamping our blogging style in 2017.

2. 91Anthony December 4, 2016 at 11:45 pm - Reply

Hello blogger ! I read your content everyday and i must say you have hi quality articles
    here. Your website deserves to go viral. You need initial traffic only.
    How to go viral fast? Search for; forbesden’s
    tools

• ryan January 25, 2017 at 9:14 am - Reply

Thanks Anthony, I would like nothing more.

3. 95Tami January 24, 2017 at 8:51 pm - Reply

I must say you have hi quality content here. Your website
    should go viral. You need initial traffic only. How to get
    it? Search for: Etorofer’s strategies

• ryan January 25, 2017 at 9:14 am - Reply

Thanks I really appreciate your kind words!

4. Jamesbaild February 3, 2017 at 4:39 am - Reply

As you will inevitably learn on your path to losing weight, effective weight loss is not only about watching what you eat, but much more about changing your lifestyle. This means changing your habits and how you approach your day-to-day life. Read this information to help you throughout the process.

• ryan February 3, 2017 at 9:45 am - Reply

Thanks for your advice James

5. Arden February 5, 2017 at 12:34 pm - Reply

I see interesting posts here. Your blog can go
    viral easily, you need some initial traffic only. There
    is a sneaky method to get massive traffic from social media.

Search in google for: Twinor’s strategy

• ryan February 8, 2017 at 12:26 pm - Reply

Very nice of you to say so Arden. Give us a call if you need any printing in Brisbane

6. ThomasFet February 6, 2017 at 5:17 pm - Reply

Dudes and dudettes, sorry to bother you, I just see that people have alive discussion at this place.
    I am looking for someone with an experience of running an AFFILIATE WEBSITES? I made some cash with ITUNES before but not much. My friend has suggested to purchase a article websites for sale ebay at (here is URL if you are lazy to type it, – I hope it can work! It looks like they are making good MONEY MAKING SITES. Would you share your opinion and experience? I was not able to find a good looking
    FREE AFFILIATE WEBSITE and sounds affordable. Many thanks!

• ryan February 8, 2017 at 12:27 pm - Reply

Thanks Thomas, You seem like a great dude. We would love to be your Brisbane Printer : )

7. AshelyDit February 20, 2017 at 11:26 am - Reply

Hello, sorry to bother you, I just smell that members have alive discussion here.
    I am looking for someone with an experience of MAKING MONEY with CLICKBANK? I made some cash with 999Webdesign.com and ITUNES before but not much. My friend has suggested to purchase a traffic exchange websites ebay at flipper.top (here is URL if you are lazy to type it, I hope it can work! It looks like they are making good MONEY MAKING SITES. Would you share your opinion and experience? I was not able to find a good looking
    FREE AFFILIATE SOFTWARE and flipper sounds reliable. See ya!

• ryan February 20, 2017 at 11:39 am - Reply

Thanks Ashley, but we build websites for customers – We don’t require this service thankyou.

8. AlbertinaGre March 13, 2017 at 5:21 pm - Reply

I see your blog needs some unique & fresh content. Writing manually is time consuming, but there is solution for this.
    Just search for: Masquro’s strategies

• ryan March 15, 2017 at 10:08 am - Reply

Thats fine thanks, I actually like writing content manually. It helps our rankings for Sticker printing Brisbane etc

9. DebbieDit March 16, 2017 at 6:25 pm - Reply

Hey gang, maybe I am posting it at a wrong place, I just smell that members have alive discussion at this place.
    I am looking for someone with an experience of MAKING MONEY ONLINE? I made some cash with 999Webdesign.com and ITUNES before but not much. My friend has suggested to purchase a website design ebay at flipper.top (here is URL if you are lazy to type it, – I hope it can work! It looks like they are making good MONEY MAKING SITES. Would you share your opinion and experience? I was not able to find a good looking
    FREE AFFILIATE WEBSITE and flipper.top sounds reliable. Thanks!

• ryan March 20, 2017 at 3:01 pm - Reply

Ley us know when you need some Brisbane printing